Our Project Management
We are ISO 9001-2000 Certified and give total IT Solution through our sister concerns. DSL is a fastest growing ICT Company in Bangladesh that leverages strong Project Management Expertise with permanent experienced high quality local & international IT professional. Here at DSL follows the PMI framework and Prince 2 methodologies for project management activities. Project Management process areas cover the activities related to planning, monitoring, and controlling the project. Our expertise areas like Project Planning, Monitoring and Control, Supplier Agreement management, Integrated Project Management, Risk Management. The project planning process area includes developing the project plan, involving stakeholders, obtaining commitment to the plan and maintaining the plan. As part of the IPPD , stakeholders represent not just the technical expertise for product and process development, but also the business implications of product and process development. The project plan covers the various project management and development activities performed by the project. The project reviews other plans that affect the project from various relevant stakeholders and establish commitments with those stakeholders for their contributions to the project. Configuration management, verification, measurement and analysis etc. are some examples that we maintain in our projects. The project Monitoring and Control process area includes monitoring activities and taking corrective action. The project plan specifies the appropriate level of project monitoring, the frequency of progress reviews, and the measures used to monitor progress. Progress is determined primarily by comparing project status to the plan. When the actual status deviates significantly from the expected values, corrective actions are taken as appropriate. These actions may include re-planning. Integrated Project Management establishes and maintains the shared vision of the project and an integrated team structure for the project and then establishes integrated teams to perform the work of the project. Risk identification and monitoring are covered in the Project Planning, Project Monitoring & Control Process areas. The Risk Management process area takes a continuing, forward-looking approach to managing risks with activities that include identification of risk parameters, risk assessments and risk mitigation.
Our Process ManagementProcess Management contains the cross-project activities related to defining, planning, deploying, implementing, monitoring, controlling, appraising, measuring, and improving processes. In DSL have sixteen defined processes that we follow for quality product and service delivery.
- Technical and non-technical requirements related to a project are managed using the Requirements Management (RM) process;
- Overall planning, monitoring and control of projects are done through the Integrated Project Planning process and the Integrated Project Monitoring and Control process;
- Products that are not built within the project but form part of project deliverables or can have significant impact on the quality of the deliverables, are acquired using the Acquisition Management process;
- Activities related to maintaining the integrity of products and baselines, with respect to all products, data and plan related to a project, are performed using the Configuration Management process;
- Creation of technical solutions from requirements, and the related verification and validation activities are performed using the Software Engineering Lifecycle process and Work Product Review process;
- Risks are identified, evaluated and mitigated using the Risk Management process;
- Quality assurance activities related to a project are planned and executed using the Quality Assurance process;
- Non-project activities are objectively evaluated using the Internal Audit process;
- The Measurement & Analysis process is used to support measurement and analysis activities required for informed decision making. It complements specific detailed measurement and analysis used within individual processes and is aimed at providing insight to senior management;
- Senior management reviews the status of processes using the Management Review process, which includes review of projects and review of operations;
- Significant decisions are taken using a formal process described in the Decision Analysis and Resolution process;
- Training is planned and provided using the Training process;
- Process improvements are planned and tracked and the process asset database and the Implementation Artifact and Measurement Library (IAML) maintained using the Process Management process.